Our first ever guest is Emma Torrance, who’s been supporting people in business matters for 30 years, in a variety of roles – as well as running and managing businesses – and has worked freelance as a business advisor and mentor for almost 10 years.
She joins us on this, the very first Freelancer’s Friend episode, to share some of her experiences and knowledge that should be helpful to you if you’re considering becoming, or have recently become, self employed…
Links mentioned in this episode
- Email Emma Torrance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- THiNK website: https://thinkinng.org
- Emma on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emma-torrance-2a90701/
- THiNK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/THiNKin_NG
- THiNK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thinkinnottingham
- THiNK on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thinkin_ng
Why Settle for Your Current Freelancing Income Level When There Are Simple and Effective Ways to Increase It?
This free guide will inspire you with lots of practical methods for generating additional income from your existing freelance business. Presented in a concise, quickly digestible, and easy to refer back to format.
The quality suggestions in the guide cover various areas of your business, with methods pertaining to your fees, your services, different strategies, business practices and more…