Our first ever guest is Emma Torrance, who’s been supporting people in business matters for 30 years, in a variety of roles – as well as running and managing businesses – and has worked freelance as a business advisor and mentor for almost 10 years.
She joins us on this, the very first Freelancer’s Friend episode, to share some of her experiences and knowledge that should be helpful to you if you’re considering becoming, or have recently become, self employed…
Subscribe to the Aspect Avenue weekly email for more freelancer support
An Empowering Companion on Your Freelancing or Solopreneur Journey!
Delivered every Wednesday, with freelancing tips, strategies, ideas, news, and more…
Links mentioned in this episode
- Email Emma Torrance: email@example.com
- THiNK website: https://thinkinng.org
- Emma on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emma-torrance-2a90701/
- THiNK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/THiNKin_NG
- THiNK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thinkinnottingham
- THiNK on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thinkin_ng