Our basic offer:
- Help for freelancers and business owners who work from home – provided via:
- A regular Podcast, featuring guests.
- Patreon Rewards.
- A membership website, including content, resources, and community features.
How our offer is presented
One of the main reasons marketing campaigns fail is because the offer is lazy and poorly thought out. It’s something crappy and unexciting like 10% or 20% off. The offer is one of the most important parts of our marketing campaign and we need to spend much of our time and energy on structuring this correctly.
Our pledge to our subscribers and our members:
- We promise to continually bring you responsive support, practical and useful resources, and valuable information.
- We consider ourselves duty bound to do all in our power to help guarantee your success. To ensure you build, maintain and grow a reliable and sustainable freelance or home based business.”
- Of all the products and services we offer, the part I (Victor Taylor) enjoy delivering the most:
- The customer experience.
- What our target market is really buying:
- Sustainable business success – to help with their lifestyle choices and desires, and to overcome their financial-related fears.
- The biggest benefit to lead with:
- “The biggest benefit for you is our genuine motivation to assist you, personally, in achieving your ongoing business success and desired lifestyle.”
Other potential questions to answer:
- What are the best emotionally charged words and phrases that will capture and hold the attention of this market?
- What objections do our prospects have and how will we solve them?
- Is there an intriguing story we can tell?
- Who else is selling something similar to our product or service, and how?
- Who else has tried selling them something similar, and how has that effort failed?
Creating An Irresistible Offer
Value. What’s the most valuable thing/result we can offer?
- Practical ways to overcome your specific obstacles as you work from home.
- Help to increase your productivity, focus and motivation.
- Help to ensure your lasting, sustainable business success.
- A loyal and empowering ‘companion’ on your business journey.
Value Stacking: Fantastic bonuses to make it a no-brainer.
- 7-day free access to the website membership (exclusive content, resources etc.)
- Ever-growing resources and available help for loyal members.
- Responsive and helpful personal support.
- See details of the Guarantee at: Sales Conversion
Targeting existing pain
Targeting existing pain rather than promising future pleasure will result in much higher conversion, much higher customer satisfaction and lower price resistance.
Look for pain points in our niche, and become the source of relief.
- business frustrations
- working at home downsides
- problems and bad experiences with similar services to ours
Copywriting, and podcast content
- Grab them. Entertain them.
- Don’t be a me-too, or boring and too-professional.
- Aim for emotional
- People buy from people.
The five major motivators of human behaviour, especially buying behaviour are:
Fear – Love – Greed – Guilt – Pride
If our sales copy and podcast presentations aren’t pushing at least one of these emotional hot buttons, then it’s likely too timid and ineffective.