Aim = Get them to become a patron or sponsor (”Supporter”).
- Freelancers and home based business owners.
- Ourmessageto our targetmarket:
- Aspect Avenue provides a regular podcast, a membership website, information, and resources. These are all based around business advice and guidance, intended for freelancers and home based business owners.
- Themediausedto reach ourtargetmarket:
- The Freelancer’s Friend Podcast
- LinkedIn Strategic Networking
- Facebook Groups
- Email Marketing
- LinkedIn Advertising…?
- Snail Mail for existing customers…?
Aim = Get them to stay as a Supporter.
- The Podcast.
- Our leadnurturingsystem:
- Marketing Farmers.
- START OFFERING THE FREELANCER’S FRIEND EMAIL FOR TIPS IDEAS AND MORE!
- Weekly email campaign, “On the Avenue”
- Continuous follow-ups.
- Marketing Infrastructure.
- Shock and amaze hot leads.
- Outsource lower tasks ASAP.
- Oursalesconversion strategy:
- Consultative, advisory selling.
Aim = Keep them as a customer; increase LTV; encourage referrals.
- Howwedeliveraworld classexperience:
- Help Supporters to be involved.
- Add theatre to the service.
- Tell them the trouble I go to.
- Systemise all aspects of the business. Prepare for exit.
- Howweincrease customer lifetimevalue:
- Introducing more and higher priced products/services for existing Supporters.
- Continuously tracking and improving the key numbers.
- Removing any polluted revenue/Supporters and focusing on my tribe/fans.
- Howweorchestrateand stimulatereferrals:
- Ask customers how they’re getting on. If good (or after we then make it good for them) ask for the referrals.
- Create indirect joint ventures, using vouchers etc.
- Build brand equity.